- 231 tests in 7 languages pass. As in generated code is human readable, compiles, runs and produces the same output as python3.
- Improved CI: 84% code coverage
- C++ code tested with g++ as well as clang
- Preliminary async support in rust
- Ternary operator supported
- Python docstrings show up as comments in the target language
- Benchmarking with langcomp benchmark shows 100x perf improvement by using
- Show how to speed up python code by transpiling and using pyO3 to generate python modules
- Demonstrate robust/secure file parsing capabilities
- Document supported subset
- Implement functional primitives - mainly pattern matching
- Improve ergonomics of the source python where possible
Are there other features you think py2many should prioritize? Do drop me a line.